Parent, Guardian, or Care Provider Details
Address or Contact Details
Emirates Id should be 15 characters
What sport(s) are you interested in?
What program(s) are you interested in?
Athlete Code of Conduct
All Special Olympics athletes and Unified Sports partners agree to the following:
- I will practice good sportsmanship.
- I will act in ways that bring respect to me, my coaches, my team and Special Olympics.
- I will not use bad language.
- I will not swear or insult other persons.
- I will not fight with other athletes, coaches, volunteers or staff.
Training and Competition
- I will train regularly.
- I will learn and follow the rules of my sport.
- I will listen to my coaches and the officials and ask questions when I do not understand.
- I will always try my best during training, divisioning and competitions.
- I will not "hold back" in preliminaries just to get into an easier final heat.
Responsibility for My Actions
- I will not make inappropriate or unwanted physical, verbal or sexual advances on others.
- I will not drink alcohol, smoke or take illegal drugs while representing Special Olympics at training sessions, competition or during Games.
- I will not take drugs for the purpose of improving my performance.
- I will obey all laws and Special Olympics rules.
I understand that if I do not obey this Code of Conduct my Program or a Games Organizing Committee may not allow me to participate.